Dedicated funds are available for a one-year grant through The Charlie Landers Foundation (www.thecharlielandersfoundation.org) to support Pediatric Ewing Sarcoma research. This award includes the potential for a second year of funding based on demonstrated progress and the joint approval of the Boards of Directors of The Charlie Landers Foundation.
What We Will Fund
- Innovative and transformative pre-clinical, translational, and clinical research, that has the potential to immediately impact the lives of Ewing sarcoma patients.
- Submission Process and Due Dates
- All proposals must be combined into a single PDF and submitted to [email protected]
- Application Deadline: 1/30/2023
- Announcement of Recipient: 3/27/23
- Start of Grant: July 1, 2023
- Questions regarding applications should be directed to: [email protected]
Please click link for Proposal Details and Budget Template. Together, let’s strike out Ewing’s Sarcoma! Let’s Go!